MID NOVEMBER LOCKDOWN MARKET UPDATE (11/11/20)

market update mid Nov chart

126 SALES AGREED THIS YEAR. DOUBLE OUR NEAREST COMPETITOR
By the 11th of November we have managed to agree 126 second-hand sales this year and a total of 10 in the month so far. Nearest competitors agreeing 4,2 and1 this month.

Strange to see inactivity for a few days after ‘Lockdown’ started but with furious activity beforehand. At the time of writing viewings are being booked again with both Saturday and Sunday booking up fast. Interestingly the majority of viewings are of a restricted travel radius as they were previously. We’ll probably see viewers from further afield during December when hopefully there will be an easing of restrictions.

There has been a lot made of people relocating out of the cities towards us. Historically it has always been around 40% of buyers with the remaining 60% coming from the SN and BA postcodes. Looking at the numbers this year it seems to be very similar at around 40%. People have always relocated here and maybe news reporting has just figured it out.

Have a House to Sell?

Book a Valuation